Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

Are you bearing a grudge against your neighbor? Husband?

Thou shall not bear a grudge against the Children of My People", are you looking down on your husband and seeing him as THE LEAST? This is out of Lev. 19:16You shall not go up and down as a dispenser of gossip and scandal among your people, nor shall you [secure yourself by false testimony or by silence and] endanger the life of your neighbor. I am the Lord.

17You shall not hate your brother in your heart;(look down on him and talk to others about him, and not because you have the counsel of God and are looking to establish it to him.")... but you shall surely rebuke your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him.

If you dump your burden about your husband onto others due to YOUR FEAR, you are an idolater. Turning to other Gods to solve your problems. Putting them in the position of playing God because you aren’t looking to Jesus. And you who have ears to hear women turn to you other than God, is that because you still do that too? Turn to others rather than the Lord?

I remember years ago, I was really stirred up in my soul with a particular man we knew, and I was in Fear trying to war against the enemies of his soul. THE LORD SHOWED ME IT WASN'T MY BATTLE. That I needed to first of all PRAY. Get a word from THE WORD to solve my problem, THEN GO TO MY OWN HUSBAND, and if he got involved or didn't, THE BATTLE BELONGED TO THE LORD.

I have had so many women "dump" their burdens on me. I was thinking of a scripture today while talking to a friend, "out of the mouth of 2-3 witnesses THE WORD OF THE LORD IS ESTABLISHED. This tells me if I have a problem with my husband I need to a.) Ask myself if I really love his soul or am I just afraid. Then pray and ask me to love instead of fear. b.) GET FOOD FROM AFAR TO GIVE HIM, like any wise woman should do. Feed her husband, establish the word to him.

Then if he repeatedly won't hear me, I have 2 options. The first is a good one. Tell him I don't want to be divided against him, and I don't want to have a wall, or be insane due to a lack of being able to have just judgment about whatever the problem is. And I want to get someone involved for my own sanity. I'm willing to be wrong, but this is the word I have been getting from the Lord, and I understand the twig in your eye, let me tell you about the log in mine. As a matter of fact let me tell you about the revelation I'm getting and am thankful for.

Or b.) If he refuses the gift in you know that God won't hear Him when He prays. And that in refusing you, He is refusing the Lord AND THE LORD IS BIG ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH HIM, You don't have to spend your time MAKING HIM PAY OR SPANKING OR ABUSING him for not hearing you!!!! HOW ABOUT HAVING FAITH AND LOVE..........

BECUASE IF YOU DON'T SEE THE LORD COME THROUGH FOR YOU IN YOUR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS, how will your children believe the Lord will come through for them?????

YOU PLAY YOUR PART, THE LORD WILL PLAY HIS PART, and stop dumping your burdens on others, love your husband, pray for Him, go to the word about your problems with him. Take a look at the log in your eye, so you can tell him about the twig in him when you are giving him a scripture or 2. Then have faith the Lord will bring it up again, or ask him to love you enough to get someone involved if you have a good spirit and after time goes by there is still a wall in your relationship. Tell him you don't want to be divided in judgment and for loves sake to help you resolve the judgment, and maybe you are the one in the wrong who isn't hearing what the Spirit is trying to say.

"Hide not yourself from your own flesh." We all had parents THAT HID FROM US, GOD AND EACH OTHER, and we had no clue if the Lord even did help them with their problems. How much better if WE HAVE A TESTIMONY for our children of how the Lord helps Godly marriages last!!!
And how the Lord and His body helps us work through our problems, LEST OUR CHILDREN ARE INDEPENDENT.........

Don't let slothful women who don't have a REAL GODLY BURDEN for their husband’s souls, dump their problems on YOU..... Don't be their idol, turn them to the Lord and tell them you won't listen unless a.) They have prayed and have the counsel of God, and 2.) They want to get those who oversee their husbands souls involved.

Would love to hear back from all of you about this........

Think about what your friends are going to think and feel like when you work things out with your husband, and they are carrying around the burden of your slander and having a problem still WITH WHAT YOU DUMPED ON THEM..... That you decided to get right about with your husband, and they are still left to carry your burden. That's why you need to stop the mouth of the woman who speaks out of fear, TRYING TO SEDUCE YOU INTO TAKING CARE OF HER PROBLEMS. Women can be thoughtless, and even though they might not intend to do this consciously, it's still the Spirit at work in the daughter of fear and control.

Love, Ceci

1 comment:

JUMP FOR JESUS NET said...

Just wanted to add a quick thought about this. Even when we are "murmuring" against our husband, (or anyone) we are really dumping our problems with him on satan, who is willing to let us walk around accusing others. He is the accuser and want's to be our brother!!! And for those of you who aren't married, this can apply to any relationship. If we are not praying to Jesus in sincerity and truth, to establish the word to others, we are getting counsel from the one who loves to kill, steal and destroy!! "Feeding on ashes, a deceived heart has turned us aside, and the lie is (our spirit and love is right towards others)!