Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

THE CURSE OF BEING SLOTHFUL

Hey if you came here to read my testimony, it's one link down from this one!!!

Had a dream last night about a woman I know and her daughter. I was crying out loud for the sake of the daughter's soul not to repeat history in being a slothful woman and passing on the curse to her children like
her mother had to her..............
Subject: The Tale-tell woes of the slothful woman! vs. the woman who is diligent.....and faithful.....full of faith....the daughter of Sarah


Her heart is filled with thorns and snares........and though she may look
good on the outside......her heart is an open grave on the inside!

She puts a bit of arsenic and poison in all her food! She knows her soul food
is from hell,....but she won't stop herself from speaking these she knows she
shouldn't to others. Her words tear, they don't build up, and she doesn't
even really care! And how can she help but condemn herself when she knows her
bitter heart, her fearful, unbelieving soul, IS defiling THE SHEEP AROUND HER.

I guess that's why Proverbs 31:10 says........WHO CAN FIND A DILIGENT WOMAN?
And truly her price is FAR ABOVE RUBIES! She takes the time to remove her
spiritual rags of poverty and seduction! She sees the children of God as the
children of the most High.....A Royal Priesthood. This woman is like Ester
presenting herself before the King. She didn't come whining and complaining,
but in a spirit of love and faith before the King, for the cause of the
Kingdom.

Goes back to "a man (woman) shall be satisfied by the fruit of her own mouth.
We lie to ourselves when our own words grieve us.....and we feed other's the
junk food of our soul. The abundance of our heart that is ungodly,
unconverted.

Pvbs.31:11 "The heart of her husband does safely trust in her...........and
her food supplies....from the Throne of God.....never run out! She doesn't
poison him and the children with "deceitful dainties," from listening to the
king of hell. SHE WHO LISTENS TO GOD, LIVES IN HOPE AND REFRAINS FROM MANY
EVILS. (Prv.1:33) This concludes that hopelessness IS THE BY PRODUCT OF
SLOTHFULNESS, AND LISTENING TO THE WRONG VOICE! Hopelessness is the sign of
those who submit to the liar and resist God!

If we will receive His words, and hide His commandments in our heart, and
incline our ear to wisdom, and APPLY OUR HEART TO UNDERSTANDING; if we will
CRY AFTER KNOWLEDGE AND LIFT UP OUR VOICE TO UNDERSTANDING.......SEEK FOR IT
AS SILVER, SEARCH FOR IT AS HIDDEN TREASURE.........Then we will understand
how to worship the Lord and find the knowledge of God. It is the Lord who
gives wisdom, out of his mouth comes understanding...for He stores up hope
for the upright, and those who walk without blemish.

So can Jesus safely trust in your heart? Do you get food supplies from God
or the father of lies? Do you look to cover the naked? Do you take
advantage of those willing to see that your covered by being spiritually
slothful? Are you getting the merchandise of Heaven from afar........or do
you just always expect others to get it for you?

What are you REALLY, NOW I MEAN REALLY......FEEDING GOD'S SHEEP?

The beggarly women of the world....who can never get enough....USE spirits to
do their bidding for them to get their needs met. They whine, and complain
to each other, to build up the spirit of pity in each other. They don't mind
handing out this dish of poison.....it's a ploy they use to make others think
they are important. It's a ploy to elevate man, and to elevate self. It's
all giving glory to the false King.

The wise woman considers what seeds she sows. She considers where she gets
her seeds and where she plants them. She exercises her body, mind, spirit,
and soul........and doesn't use circumstances and situations to "check
out"......her lamp......her spiritual discernment never goes out!

She lives to sew.....cover others......SHE'S NOT ALWAYS demanding others to
cover her. She knows her works of obedience, faith, and love will be the
clothes that dress her so she won't stand naked and ashamed before her
heavenly groom. She hands out the clothes of faith to her family, and they
are not afraid. She gets spiritual wealth from God, and dispenses it wisely!

STRENGTH AND HONOR ARE HER CLOTHES!!!! She has thrown away the rags of fear,
unbelief!

SHE OPENS HER MOUTH WITH WISDOM....not whining, fretting and unbelief! And
upon her tongue is the law of kindness.......not hopelessness, that declares
their is no God!

She deals with the things in her integrity, that shame her God and King,
because she really wants nothing she thinks, says or does, TO BRING REPROACH
ON THE KING OF GLORY!


Ceci,

haven't got a chance to read these yet, but it is funny that you would use
the word slothful. I was reading the proverb of the day, and that is what
really stood out to me. The slothful man says, there's a lion in the street.
(Oh, no, there's a demon affecting my child), but wont' do anything about it.

The slothful man won't raise his hand to his mouth, won't get answers, won't
eat the right food to feed it to others. The slothful man is wiser in his own
conceit than seven men that can render a reason. I would rather be wise
in my own conceit, believing the devil's words of despair and unbelief, than
listen and obey sound reasoning.

I have been hearkening to lies that say that it is too hard, it is too
late. It's too difficult and I have let spirits torment my children. I have
been recognizing and cursing that spirit today, and choosing to take on faith
and love to deliver my children, and recover them from the snares that I have
laid for them, by my slothfulness and indifference. I realize how easy it is
for me to hear the voice of the devil, the voice of despair and giving up, but
I realize that it is not love. I know that I need Jesus to help me to have
a right spirit and to love my children. I know that they are worth me laying
down my life for. I was thinking last night about the grief, sorrow and
guilt that mother's must live in who live selfish and see their children grow up
and depart from the Lord and the truth. I felt a slight tinge of that and
couldn't imagine how mother's could live with themselves. I don't want to
be the cause of my children departing from the Lord. I imagine that it is
almost more than one can bear, and I don't want to experience that sorrow. And i
do realize that I have the power each day to sow good into their lives if I
choose. I am choosing today, and am thankful for you and the other women
who are willing to provoke me to love and faith.
Love ,
L




she who is slothful in disciplining her children hates them....... (lightly esteems them)


this is a very good start. Your children are reeking of your
selfishness, vengeance, and already showing how you have been sowing to the
wind. What I see in Sara is a little girl who already delights to do evil.
Her food (soul food) is always to have the upper hand, control and
pre-eminence. You can see her cunning crafty spirit looking to have the
edge on every situation she enters. Jezebels nature is FEAR, and if you
don't get a grip and let your hands touch, motive and intention you won't
read her mail because you don't read your own. The fear and unbelief is
"regarding lying vanities, you forsake mercy when you do it."


In the book on anger, the description said, "if you deal with your children
after the law, YOU TURN THEM INTO PHARISEE'S." (I'M GLAD I'M NOT LIKE
THEM.) I wonder how much you and Nathan are like that, always looking down
on each other. I think that's the only way Dawn could live with herself,
and her children followed after her. You open the door to pride, lying,
vengeance, pity, truly you have opened the door for Satan himself.
Having eyes to see they see not, having ears to hear they hear not lest the
glorious light of the gospel should come and heal them.

Your life will play out ONE OF TWO WAYS. You will get sincere in your love
towards Nathan, God, your children, or you will be insincere, blind, and
will INHERIT THE WHIRLWIND.
One thing Lori did recently that she should have done long ago, was
repented of her treachery as a sister, who she really was to her brother.
She couldn't do anything different with Mike........ she never looked back
and repented with her brother. LIFE AND DEATH ARE IN THE POWER OF THE
TONGUE. And the death in your tongue is reeking out in your children. What
you are doing in secret they are shouting from the housetops.
JESUS CAN SAVE, "if my people who are called by my name shall HUMBLE
THEMSELVES, repent, turn from their wicked ways, I WILL HEAL THEIR LAND.
That's what it will take. Just like WISDOM IS SEEN IN HER CHILDREN,
WICKEDNESS IS SEEN IN HERS TOO.
We love you Lynette and your children, and I pray to God things don't have
to get really bad for you to repent and turn from your wicked ways. Sara
needs some serious help turning from DELIGHTING TO DO EVIL.
Love, Ceci


WOW! How do we speak to their consciences, in stead of just giving them the
law? Lord help us, lead us, direct us and change us into the mothers you
always wanted us to be. Give us words and actions that go straight to the
heart of our children and us. Lord Jesus--nothing is too hard for you. We
can do nothing apart from you.
I want to be the mom not the one who is having to be mothered. To save and
keep the souls not to sacrifice our children in the fire. NO MORE--I'm sorry
Jesus
This is so true--How do we live and walk in Godly love?
Love, J

No comments: