Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

WE PASS FROM DEATH TO LIFE WHEN WE LOVE

Debbie, I hope and pray you have an anointing come on you to write about this some time! You raised your kids in this body along with others, who rejected the ones sent to them. They would not receive the kingdom of God, His operation in the ones He sent. I could have taught my children to reject people, and lived unto myself, and not entered into relationships with God or man, and KEPT MY CHILDREN from entering in too!


Matthew 23:13 (The Message)

Frauds!
13"I've had it with you! You're hopeless, you religion scholars, you Pharisees! Frauds! Your lives are roadblocks to God's kingdom. You refuse to enter, and won't let anyone else in either.

Matthew 23:13 (Amplified Bible)
13But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces; for you neither enter yourselves, nor do you allow those who are about to go in to do so.



It really is a heart position. And look how many have come and gone and lost their children to the world because of "looking back" to Egypt, and living like a pillar of salt (in the body), salt in a bad way. Not the salt that preserves. When we receive each other, we receive Jesus and receive God OUR FATHER who sent Jesus. It's a mystery. People that shut each other out, are shutting out the kingdom of God and shutting the door to all those they love to be able to go to heaven with Jesus and His bride. Living in pretense while they walk with people who are trying to enter in. Shutting people out is dangerous..... not only for you, but your children, and generations to come. We have seen the demise of those who refuse to receive the ones sent to them, and we can only cry out to God on their behalf that they REPENT..... for the kingdom of God has come close to them and they rejected it. I WOULD BE LOST, HAD I NOT RECEIVED THE CONGREGATION, SO WOULD MY CHILDREN!!!


I do again hope an anointing comes on you to write about it so you can warn those who are playing around with the lives of others, not even realizing what they are doing.


Love, Ceci

I feel that the Lord sent me this email. Last nights meeting exposed where I am at. What I heard the Lord say to me through the Body is this, that I torment my husband and the family in my house with the demons that I don't judge. The demons of control , Anger and pride, That is what happened this week after the womens meeting. just because my husband wanted to add something to what I had shared with him. What was reflected is that I don't come to the meetings with an openness of being humble , I come and take what is being said and store it as knowledge and walk in pretense. I don't receive the Spirit of what is being said into my heart. I mentally store as knowledge and pull it out and use it when I need it. Joe was saying it is religion. I clean myself up just because there is a meeting , so I feel good about myself and everyone else feels good about me too. Joe said what is happening is I get the seed every saturday night and because I don't apply the word in my life and don't get understanding during the week it gets stolen. So when you wrote you refuse to enter and you won't let anyone else enter either I think of how much I have kept Tom from entering because I won;t Or even the people at work. I saw Debbie do that , and I realize I am doing that to I have never taken the log out of my eye I have judged everybody else. This is where some were at before they left. There is not a fear of God in how or what I think or speak. I see that I am without His Holy Spirit and haven't cared . After last night I see that I am so deceived and have thought that I know , but I don't see at all I am so blind and I need Jesus to lift the veil. I have not been sincere. It has all been a learned position . The Lord has come in these meetings and I have been found to be a fraud. Gal 4:9 . I have gone back to the weak and beggarly elements. I am writing this because of what you said about shutting people out I have done this the whole time I have been in this body . It has been because of pride It is time I stop running from who I am and let the Lord heal me. I don't want to end up like my parents, Lord , please Help me.
love K

And acknowledging your problem is half of the battle, just think you are half done. Do you know how many can't even do that?

I didn't want to end up like my parents. And we must be determined to break the curse, and Jesus will help us.

I can't stop thinking about "we pass from DEATH unto LIFE, when we love the brethren. And His yoke is easy, His burden is light.
The bondage of control, fear, unbelief (believing in ourselves) is very heavy!

And HOW CAN WE SAY, we love God in heaven who we DON'T SEE, when we don't love those on earth who we DO SEE?

Kay my conversion came through looking to Jesus to help me love His messed up daughters. I saw SOOOO much more clearly, my own sin. I fellowshipped Jesus in a whole new way. When I saw how bad off the women were in my life, I realized how bad off I was due to the log in my own eye, and "twig removal" became easy and joyous to me. The more I looked to love, the more joy I had. LOVE IS EASY, being hard hearted is hell on earth! The more I looked to connect with the body, be open, sincere, humble, and "IF YOU LOVE ME FEED MY SHEEP", the more converted I became, and am becoming. THERE IS A REALLY DEEP MYSTERY THERE. Those who are hidden, prideful, and insincere in their love don't "graft in".

I know the Lord will help you GRAFT IN. There is a scripture that says in Rm.7, that we are saved by the body of Christ. And when we REALLY look to receive the children God loves, and walk in love, truth and true care and ENTER INTO THAT........ WE OPEN THE DOOR FOR OTHERS TO GRAFT IN, into HIM AND HIS BODY!!!!

The Lord will be faithful to the humble and sincere. He will always resist the prideful and pretentious. This is the day the Lord has made, LET US REJOICE Kay and be GLAD IN IT! There is a secret mystery that the Lord gives to those who really want to abide in the shadow of the Almighty!

Love, Ceci

No comments: