Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

oh HOW PLEASANT it is ..... UNITY,

Ellie, I used the word............. disconnected when I was talking to your mom today. I really got some revelation to that. I lived with disconnected parents, and they did not teach their children to connect in love and faith. Come to think of it now, I finally realized after all the therapy, counseling, and anonymous meetings that Michael and I were involved with it never helped. He was raised in a disconnected family too. That was our bond in a way, the superficial connection, and the flesh connection, no spirit and truth connection. That's what deep down inside I really knew even as a sinner but didn't know how to discern what I sensed was wrong. Michaels own brother being a famous sex offender counselor, yet he was totally disconnected from his own brother. No openness, honesty, no bread of sincerity and truth........ being able to be deep and share the deep things of the heart with God and each other. I being raised religious "read" to God. The first time I ever got deep, honest, or sincere was the time I told the Lord that he had put Michael in my life to destroy me. But through the years he showed me how the "wind" of wrong spirits had led me into his arms.

I was listening to Gene talk today about being led by the spirit. And how sailors in days of old if they got stuck in the sea without wind they were dead in the water. That's why being "led" by the RIGHT SPIRIT IS SOOOOOOOO important. The devil is right there to lead us to destruction when we are led by the wrong spirit...... us and our children.

Your grandparents were disconnected.... God's love, true faith, humility, "the bread of sincerity and truth", the common cup of Christ... they all drank that same spiritual drink..... is what connects us. My parents went to 2 different kinds of churches, (my mom and step-father) who adopted me. Only there was no adoption spiritually, no connection. Not until right before he died and was very humble and sorry, but it was too late then, his life was over. There was a brief connection for a moment in time and he was gone. Your mother and father were "disconnected" their whole marriage. It's been all your mother can do to not run off, and learn how to connect to others in a right spirit, because she has never had that in her life before. Never been familied (new familiars) in honesty, sincerity, love, humility. It's a total miracle she hasn't run off, it's been very difficult, but really where can any of us run from love. She has tried to live with us like she lived with Dan, and it hasn't gone well, but it's been the "operation of God" to build her up as a new woman.

So many "connect" for the wrong reason, the wrong spirit. The spirits of pity, deceit, lust, fear......... etc. get married, with the states permission. But it's what "God" has put together no man can cut in half. Nothing can be done against a marriage where 2 people walk in the light, have fellowship with the Lord and each other.....NOTHING CAN BE DONE, THAT'S THE HOUSE BUILT ON THE ROCK that Jesus was referring to!

I heard about a young girl who left the fellowship, so did her mom, and the girl is pregnant now. She connected to a guy for sex, out of need, out of pity and worldliness... but it was all carnal, superficial, no real spiritual connection. Both she and her mom know the only time they were even close to feeling connected to God and man was when they were with us, and we all strove to connect to them. We were deep crying unto them, and they loved their walls, would not let anyone in. She even admitted she couldn't connect because she was a lying hider. Like her mom, that's how her mom lived all her life in every relationship, and it's the "old woman" and life she wouldn't lay down. The sorrow is........ men, women still LOVE darkness more than light and won't come into the light...... don't dare be honest with God or man about what they really think or feel, because they live to get their needs met and are a law unto themselves.


Her daughter even told her she see's her mom like the woman in what's eating Gilbert Grape. The only relationship she has ever had is where other people were trying to graft into her, that loved her for who she was. Again, pride, lying, hiding, you can never "know" people like that, and they won't let themselves be "known".

That's the curse your Mom wants to see broken. The curse she lived in with your dad, a house divided that can't stand. Even your grandparents house was divided and did not stand in a right spirit, a free spirit. (I told your mom that recently the most PRECIOUS COMMODITY ANY OF US HAVE TO GIVE IS OURSELVES). The Lord says, "give me your heart and let your eyes observe my ways." I was so pretentious, deceitful, trying hard to fit into some religious mold, it took me years to even know the difference of who I thought I was supposed to be and who I really was. I had to give the Lord the rocks in my soul, so He could begin giving me a heart of flesh for my heart of stone (lies I believed about Him and untruth that my mind was not washed from.) One of the hardest things I have done in life now is getting good little religious girls to tell the truth, so the Lord can help them.

The devil does all he can to DIVIDE each day. That's his "war" strategy, divide and conquer. These emails have been good for me too. I was telling Gene tonight that I have felt the presence of a demonic spirit following me all my life. That spirit of destruction with food that is even lurking in the darkness. Just bringing my darkness into the light with him, helps me SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS......... a toothless monster, a lion without teeth, that has no power other than what I give it. It's like that old TV show where the devil is locked up and the monks make sure he stays that way and the man comes and lets him out. Well, I think when we fight for unity and open up our inner demons to people with answers, THE DEVIL LOSES HIS POWER OVER US. Old things do keep passing away, all things do become new. We can press on to know Him, yesterday is gone, and we have a good hope to look forward to in Him. The fruit of the Spirit is SELF CONTROL, and saying no to the flesh, is LIFE, PEACE, JOY...... and THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT.

Anyway, I pray that DEEP IN YOU CRIES TO DEEP in all your relationships....... The Lord has given you a good man who you can be vulnerable and deep with who want's to cover you. Many women are married to men who are hidden and deceitful..... "THE FATHERLESS" in the kingdom. That's a whole other issue I read about today. God has put father's in His body. Real men of God who can read our mail, know where we are at, speak to the deep things in our lives. What a true father should be. I was telling Malachi when he was here the other day that even little boys need MEN OF GOD, FATHERS who understand BOY problems. PROBLEMS GIRLS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. I just thank God everyday FOR A MAN OF GOD THAT KNOWS WHAT LITTLE BOYS HAVE TO DEAL WITH IN LIFE, AND HAVE ANSWERS FOR THE STRUGGLES of lust, covetousness, pride, lying etc. Gene could "touch" my children's sins. He GAVE HIMSELF to Dan..... He gives Himself to the guys, and they have a man of God they can get God's instruction from FOR THE DEEP ISSUES OF LIFE THAT COME FROM THEIR HEART. The demons in the closet most men DON'T talk about, won't talk about, or God has never led them to true FATHER OF THE FAITH that God has sent on the earth, TO FEED HIS CHILDREN WITH UNDERSTANDING!

The way a teenager treats a mother, grandmother etc. is EXACTLY HOW SHE WILL TREAT A MAN THAT COMES INTO HER LIFE. I kept trying to tell one of the teenagers in my life years ago, be careful how you treat adults you are SOWING INTO YOUR FUTURE.... and oh how I have seen my words come to pass for those teenagers who LISTENED and those WHO DIDN'T. Even when a teenager sows to the wind, blames others they still will inherit the whirlwind WITHOUT SOME GODLY PERSON IN THEIR LIFE TO HELP THEM COUNT THE COST, and consider their ways. That's where US BEING ABLE TO COUNT THE COST AND HOW MUCH WE PAID FOR BEING LED BY THE WRONG SPIRIT, is how we OVERCOME Satan in the lives of others. I know several teenagers who took heed to my testimony. Listened to how much it cost me to be led by the wrong spirit and decided not to build a house on the sand BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY HEARD. That's what the bible is........ stories about REBELS and those who LISTENED TO GOD'S VOICE, and how much THEY PAID!!!!!

There is nothing that can be done against love. And don't be afraid or intimidated by spirits that try and shut you up. (I told your mom she has used every spirit in the book to get us to back off)...... and we used wrong spirits too to fight the battle of life... so we aren't threatened when she does, we have only helped her think about the cost. THE LORD WINS THE GAME IN THE END........ love conquers death and hell.

I had a great illustration I talked to your mom about boxing. We don't want to beat the air..... use the wrong weapons or hit below the belt and be disqualified. We want to learn how to deliver the punch of the spirit and hang in the 15 rounds, and not let the devil steal the glory........... the Lord shall be glorified. "Can the eye say to the hand, I have no need of you?" Other's can teach us "what not to do too". And we can all learn more about how to wash people's feet, take the twig out of their eye etc. And we can relate to Jesus better when we are sinned against, we can fellowship His suffering in how HE FELT WHEN WE WERE SINNING!!! Like so many Christians, myself included for a long time, I wanted the gifts, but didn't want to know the giver of the gifts. Their are many people who love and use people for "gifts", but they don't care about really knowing the GIVER. That's what the spirit is trying to teach you Mom, others..... stop just going after what God can give you, get to know Him who is the word made flesh, and dwells among those who feed others His WORD. "Let me know you, and let yourself be known by others."

Love, Ceci

Psa 133:1 A Song of Ascents. Of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant [it is] For brethren to dwell together in unity! That's where THE ANOINTING IS.... WHERE GOD COMMANDS HIS BLESSING!!!! THAT'S WHAT WE NEED TO FIGHT FOR!!!!
Eph 4:3 endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Eph 4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

No comments: