Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

sin that remains

Are you still carrying the sins, baggage of the past? Do the sins of the past remain stuck to you like glue?

When I met my husband Gene, I did not see my sin clearly. I did not understand the familiar spirits of my family that I too was guilty of. I DID NOT HAVE A TESTIMONY, and the JOY OF MY SALVATION was shaky, because I was not even SURE what I was guilty OF, but then I began going to his meetings. I fell in love with him, I married him. And the operation of God, began building me up, because I TOOK TO HEART GETTING UNDERSTANDING TO MY SIN, and the Familiar Spirits of my family........

I WAS ORDERING MY CONVERSATION ARIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE AND SEEING GOD'S SALVATION..........

So much so.......... I EVENTUALLY about 7 years into our marriage COULD WRITE MY TESTIMONY. WHY, BECAUSE I LET MY SIN BECOME EXCEEDINGLY SINFUL. As my sin came up with him, others, I SAW WHAT I WAS GUILTY OF VERY CLEARLY IN THE PAST. RATHER THAN BEING PRIDEFUL and unwilling TO ADMIT that the woman I was to him and others is the woman I was in my past to my children, people in my life etc. I saw more clearly how I DID NOT FEAR THE LORD, I did not live to please God, I was an oppressor WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING. Oppressing and being oppressed. I WAS A LIAR and God is THE GOD OF TRUTH, He only CAN HELP THOSE WHO BEAR TRUE WITNESS.

Now I have been with him 24 years, and all through the years MY SIN HAS BECOME EXCEEDINGLY more sinful, the CLOSER I GET TO GOD AND HIS PEOPLE.

But this operation has not happened in the lives of many I have watched. Actually people come to this ministry OF THE OPERATION of God, AND THEY GET WORSE. They LIE about who they were in the past RATHER THAN LETTING GOD MAKE THEM INNOCENT. They ARE TOO PRIDEFUL to admit WHO THEY ARE TODAY TO GOD'S PEOPLE, and WHAT THEY DO TODAY to God's people....... IS GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT TRYING TO CONVICT THEM OF THEIR SIN, THEIR BLOOD TRAIL as Joe puts it SO THEY CAN BECOME INNOCENT. But THEY REFUSE to take the operation of God to heart so THEY TRAVEL AROUND THE MOUNTAIN of the sins they committed in the past, live in the desert and their baggage gets heavier and heavier, and some of them have been swallowed up by the ground in the desert. FAILING TO TELL THEMSELVES THE TRUTH, TO THE GOD OF ALL TRUTH about HOW THEY AFFECTED PEOPLES LIVES before THEY MET UP WITH "the operation of God" in their lives. SO THEIR SIN REMAINS.

They DO NOT have a testimony, (that's a clear sound that feeds others with understanding). THEY CAN NOT give a clear sound about their past, THEY DO NOT fulfill their CALLING, because they never tell themselves the truth about their sin of the past and how they affected the lives of others negatively by lightly esteeming their sin, and people. WE ALL LIVED IN FEAR, CONTROL, WERE LIARS, OPPRESSORS, CONSCIENCE VEXERS, HOLY GHOST GRIEVERS, DENIERS and resisters, PUTTING PEOPLE THROUGH THE HELL OF OUR VEXED SOUL, dead in our conscience, ACCUSING AND EXCUSING.

We lightly esteemed GOD and PEOPLE..... (murder) is what the bible calls it, and we all have the blood of others on our conscience. And most of us TOOK LIFE, COMFORT FROM CHILDREN OR THE OPPOSITE SEX, to COMFORT our vexed soul.

BUT THE SORROW, is seeing people after many years CARRY THE SAME BAGGAGE OF SIN, DOING THE SAME THING TO PEOPLE TODAY, that they did to OTHERS BEFORE the operation of God came their way. AND THEY WON'T TELL THEMSELVES THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR SIN, so THEIR SIN STAYS GLUED TO THEM. They don't make a clear sound, THEY DON'T BEAR TRUE WITNESS, THEY DON'T HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS, and they CAN NOT EVEN TELL YOU WHAT THEY WERE SAVED FROM, so that it could LEAD OTHERS TO REPENTANCE, because THEY BEAR FALSE WITNESS about their past. THEY CAN NOT MAKE A CLEAR SOUND ABOUT THE FAMILIAR SPIRITS OF THEIR FATHERS HOUSE, BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL MAKING OBEDIENCE TO THEM. SO THEY CONTINUE in living in PRIDE (making light of sin), LYING (about their brotherly love, and true love towards God), their hands keep shedding innocent blood, THEY CAN'T HELP OTHERS GET SAVED FROM SIN, because OTHERS STILL HAVE LOGS in their eyes AND THEY ONLY HAVE TWIGS. No twig removal ministry BECAUSE OF FAILING TO EVER ESTIMATE the log in their eye.

Still "feeding on the winds" of the familiars of their past, TRAVELING THIRSTY AND GAINING NOTHING, like the proverb says. AND THE SINS THEY COMMIT TODAY never bring them to TELLING THEMSELVES THE TRUTH about what THEY DID TO PEOPLE YESTERDAY................. SO THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WHILES OF THE DEVIL........ and the devil has them JUST WHERE HE WANTS THEM, BLIND AND DUMB. With NO REAL PASSION for God or others, getting worse everyday, BECAUSE THEY FAIL TO DISCERN THE LORDS BODY......... and they keep lying to THE HOLY SPIRIT in His people. And it makes them sicker and sicker...... and we know what eventually happens when people reject the operation of God.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God, the God of all truth, WHO KNOWS who we REALLY were in the past......... (how sad it is to watch others live in guilt, condemnation, pretending they are fine)......... when all they had to do was REPENT and God would have poured out His Spirit on them IF THEY EVER DARED TO TAKE A REAL STOCK of who they were BEFORE Gene Sullivan. Looking in the mirror was my GREATEST NIGHTMARE, but also burst me into THE JOY OF MY SALVATION. AND I COULD MAKE A CLEAR SOUND ABOUT MY SALVATION, and OVERCOME SATAN, by REALLY RECEIVING THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB BECAUSE I BORE TRUE WITNESS TO MY SINS, and could OVERCOME SATAN, in my life and the lives of others BY THE WORD OF MY TESTIMONY........ (not loving my pride and lying, and putting the liar and pretender to death), that was dying anyway trying to be self righteous.)

Oh I pray to God I don't have to watch more PRIDEFUL LIARS be swallowed up by the earth, WHO WILL NOT tell themselves the truth about their sin, SO THEY KEEP committing the SAME SINS........ and shipwrecking lives around them, rather than saving lives around them.

No comments: