Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

It's who we are inwardly that matters to the Lord

My husband was discipled by Derek Prince and other "relational" men. I realized the break down of why my own father, and Episcopal priest, highly educated could never overcome sin. He ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, never did just learn how to hear from God and obey... (eat from the right tree)... hearing and doing.

Gene speaks from the heart, has a relationship with God as Paul puts it.... "he serves the Lord with his spirit". That has messed with many a drive through the Christian carwash person. (I'm sure you get what I mean). After he has given messages on walking in real faith and love, speaking the truth to one another in love, believing we are members one of another, churches have shut their doors they were so filled with darkness. The phony pastors (one was a child molester....) were brought into the light so they could repent. Gene, my husband, even confronted Jim and Tammy Bakker years ago. The offered him money then kicked him off the grounds. They didn't have ears to hear, but they were warned.



I love to write about relationships with women, "as stone rubs against a stone, so a friend sharpens the countenance of a friend." I think laying down my life for the
women who have come into it, coming face to face with my own insecurities and lack of confidence in God, and turning in faith WAS MY BLESSING, not my curse. So many people don't care enough about doing God's will in each others lives. They don't see God's purpose in His people to shake and expose their darkness, so they can be saved....
getting involved with women personally, LOOKING TO JESUS TO HELP ME with their demons, has been all a huge conversion experience for me is REALLY SEEING WHAT I WAS SAVED FROM myself. And getting understanding to the whiles of the devil. My carnal friends were God's operation to help me become spiritual. So many people never get close enough to each other to get the twig ministry The Lord wants them to have. I could really write books about "if they receive you, they receive me and receive Him who sent me."

Receiving the friends The Lord has brought into my life, all the good the bad the ugly in them, HAS BEEN EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO GET CLOSE TO JESUS myself, to remember the log in my eye, and help them with the twig in theirs. All the scholarly wisdom in the world people can seek after doesn't hold a candle to having REAL FAITH AND LOVE in the only begotton son of God to help us love, serve, not be offended and hear from Jesus for each other.

That's also why the murderer and rapist in my past could sit in pews for so many years and feel safe. So many people are indifferent and don't REALLY receive each other, they just make an outward show of affection, but inwardly they are far from the Lord and each other!
Job 38:36 Who hath put in the inward parts wisdom? Or who hath given To the covered part understanding?
Psa 51:6 Lo, truth Thou hast desired in the inward parts, And in the hidden part Wisdom Thou causest me to know.
Psa 64:6 They search out perverse things, `We perfected a searching search,' And the inward part of man, and the heart [are] deep.
Psa 103:1 By David. Bless, O my soul, Jehovah, And all my inward parts -- His Holy Name.


Jer 31:33 For this [is] the covenant that I make, With the house of Israel, after those days, An affirmation of Jehovah, I have given My law in their inward part, And on their heart I do write it, And I have been to them for God, And they are to me for a people.
Luk 11:39 And the Lord said unto him, `Now do ye, the Pharisees, the outside of the cup and of the plate make clean, but your inwardpart is full of rapine and wickedness;
Rom 7:22 for I delight in the law of God according to the inward man,
2Cr 4:16 wherefore, we faint not, but if also our outward man doth decay, yet the inward is renewed day by day;
It's who we are inwardly that matters to the Lord! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YU0aNAHXP0

God Bless you, Ceci

No comments: