Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

is your god your belly

Can we even be honest with ourselves when we are condemning ourselves in what we are allowing? That's what I have needed a Savior FOR! To SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!

"happy is the woman who doesn't condemn herself in what she allows." I think if you really were in touch with the prison you have been content to live in and realized how good you could feel, you would get mad as _________ and not take it anymore! (We need to get mad and not sin, at the deceiver who lies to us and calls good evil and evil good.) I think we have to angry about how the devil has stolen, tried to kill, steal and destroy our health.

I was talking to a morbidly obese young guy last night about this. Talked to him about Ps.88:16..... "if you hold the love of sin in your heart, God won't hear you when you pray." I HAD TO CRY OUT TO GOD TO HELP ME HATE WHAT HE HATES AND LOVE WHAT HE LOVES. "Their god is their belly"..... I had to ask God to deliver me from this "familiar", food has been my "familiar" comforter....... and savior....... BUT WHAT A FOUL SAVIOR. The devil's salvation is a band, trap and snare..... and can you tell "the kingdom of God has suffered violence in me" due to all the times I was drunk on food?!!!!! I'm becoming a violent woman back...... it makes me so sick to see how trapped so many of God's children are........ OBEYING the spirit that's destroying them, trying to snuff out their life! You caught me on the right day girl!! I became passionate for the Lords cause when I was with this young guy about 450??? lbs last night. "Who will stand up for Me, who will plead My cause? The more I plead the

Lord's cause with those who have made their god their belly, the more deliverance I have had myself! This guy is crippled! HE'S BEEN OBEYING THE WRONG VOICE A LONG TIME, and it's like slow motion suicide. He has tried all his life (he might be 22), to have faith without works, only his faith is dead............ I talked to him about Romans 8 too. "Now therefore their is no condemnation to those who walk after the spirit." But their is condemnation when we walk after and yield to the flesh. I have had to be honest and talk to the Lord about what I was allowing that I was condemning myself in, and let Him show me the truth.......... it does make us free. And I understand more clearly all the time what Romans 8 really means. The LAW of the SPIRIT OF LIFE. We have life in us when we yield to the Spirit, we don't have Jesus' life in us when we yield to the flesh. I have had to have REAL FAITH in the invisible hands of Jesus to circumcise my heart, and open my ears to discern between good and evil. Who's voice is talking to me, and who is getting me to eat my way into prison!

I told this kid to REBUKE the devil, just like Jesus did in the desert. To speak to the mountain of gluttony, idolatry with food, and the demon of drunkenness!

In Ecc. 10:17 it says BLESSED...... did you get that......... BLESSED...... is the land when the princes eat for STRENGTH and not drunkenness! Oh God forgive us and help us! That's Satan's plan and map for our life to keep us drunk, sick and asleep! No hope, vision or faith.

When I was a child I thought like a child......... I pigged out on cookies, cake and ice cream, but now it's time to tell that little screaming brat to shut up and sit down. "She who has no rule over her spirit is like a city broken down without walls! And she who rules her spirit is better than she who takes a city! Oh Lord Jesus save us from preaching liberty while we are the slaves of our own flesh. Save us from preaching to others and not winning the race ourselves. "The glutton and drunkard shall be clothed with rags." How many rags have we settled for due to being gluttonous? "He who regards lying vanities forsakes his own mercy." The vanity of thinking food will comfort us and we forsake God's comfort. His life, His blessings, and we really get content living in a degree of "unhappiness"......... not feeling good about who we are and what we are representing about OUR SAVIOR.

There is another scripture that says, "through deceit, they refuse to know me." When we deceive ourselves and turn to food (most always destructive food), HOW MUCH ARE WE REFUSING TO KNOW GOD AND HIS COMFORT?

God's not leading His children to commit suicide with food. And if we eat, drink, whatever we do, we should be doing it TO THE GLORY OF GOD OUR FATHER, not to the glory of the belly god who tries to kill us by yielding to the flesh.............. it's kind of like walking around with a low grade infection. We get familiar with it.

I have really learned something by watching people new to Sunrider. The ones who have the faith to eat a lot of regenerative foods and give up the junk...... HAD NO CLUE HOW GREAT THEY COULD FEEL! They didn't even know the prison they were living in! And people that piddle around and don't make real changes in their lives, and "turn" from their "food crimes"...........(feeding the little rebellious brat..... the flesh that's telling the spirit what to do..........) they never feel much better due to being half hearted. Same holds true for Christians who most of the time are yielding to the flesh rather than the spirit, they are spiritually healthy!

We should be like David who commanded his flesh and told it what to do when he said, "Bless the Lord Oh my soul and let everything in me bless the Lord." Trying to bless ourselves with destructive food, or overeating, always ends up in a curse. If we would only pray when we are lonely, afraid, need vision and faith, or when we have sinned by yielding to the flesh, which is reaping death......... God would help us. Like 1 Cor.13 says....... "to know and be known." Or the proverb....... "give me your heart and let your eyes observe my ways." Maybe all our problems are due to not talking to the Lord, so we yield to the one who comes to kill, steal and destroy our lives. With all of our getting we need to get understanding, for what we do without understanding won't last. God wants to save us from the spirit of destruction so we can cry aloud and spare not, and plea God's cause for those who are being plucked off by the gluttonous Savior who is killing them!

Love, Ceci

No comments: