Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

having the right hope helps us be pure

I have no condemnation in my heart when I walk after the Spirit! When I am
spiritually minded I have life and peace! When I am following the dictates
of my flesh, and letting it rule, I know I don't please God. When I live
after the flesh, It produces death in me, but when I kill the deeds of the
flesh, I live and have HIS LIFE! (So I try and be honest with myself, what
kind of life is in me, the life of the Spirit, or the life of the flesh? ) I
know when I let the Spirit of God lead me, I have confidence I am the child
of God, but I don't feel that way when I am disobedient and letting that
spirit work in me, that works in the sons and daughters of disobedience,
REBELLION.

I want to be strong and bear the infirmities of the weak, and not look to
please myself. I give up my ministry when I let
my appetites, passions, emotions and desires dictate policy. Those who are
Christ's will crucify the flesh with it's affections and lusts. I will kill,
mortify, my out of order affection, lusts, covetousness, idolatry, etc.,
because I know the wrath of God is stored up for the CHILDREN of
disobedience! (the club I don't want to belong to)! I know when I give
into the lust of my flesh, it causes me to war against myself and others in
my soul! I don't want to live this way...the way the rest of the world
lives! Lusting after everything and never being satisfied. In Mal. 2 it
says that husbands who hide their sins in their robes, will deal with the
wife of their youth TREACHEROUSLY! Hiding sin eventually will lead you into
dealing with others out of a treacherous spirit.

I want to live unto the WILL OF GOD! I WILL rule my mouth, otherwise my
religion is in vain! I know when I love pleasure it makes me poor. When I
indulge my appetites, I loose the sweet words of my Savior, and I become
filled with dead men's bones, and dead men's words. The devil wants me to be
drunk, asleep. Hell and destruction are never full! NEVER SATISFIED! When
I let my flesh dictate policy, my judgment gets perverted. I don't plea the
cause of the poor and needy, and really help others. I may stroke their
flesh and emotions, but I do not give the counsel of God. I want to be eyes
to the blind, ears to the deaf, and to search out the things I don't
understand. I know He'll reward me one day for what I have done. How much I
really cared for His people, and obeyed what HE TOLD ME TO DO FOR THEM!

Every day I sit in The classroom of God...His Spirit. I try and ask myself,
am I really stirring myself up to seek Him? How is my attention span? Do I
see His test right before my eyes? Am I really believing MY TIMES ARE IN HIS
HANDS? AM I REALLY LOOKING TO SEE WHAT HE IS TEACHING ME IN THE SITUATIONS
AND CIRCUMSTANCES OF MY LIFE TODAY? Do I have a hard heart? Do I see the
"operation of His hands" in my relationships? I will be torn down and not
built up if I stay blind. Those who don't love the truth are sent delusions
by God.....those who have pleasure in unrighteousness. His Spirit is ever
interceding for us, but we must turn, repent, change our mind, acknowledge
and confess our sins. That's our part of the deal of salvation! I want to
remain TEACHABLE, so I know what He wants me to do. What do you want to show
me? How can I Glorify You, and how do You want to use me in this situation?
I incline my heart to meditate on these kind of questions. I want to know
I'm abiding in the right vine, so I'll bear the RIGHT KIND OF FRUIT! I have
to pay attention and really care about Glorifying Him. I know He's
searching, and trying my heart, and cares about what I think and do to HIS
CHILDREN! I want to labor in His vineyard....the hearts and lives of His
people, otherwise my life will be empty and fruitless! I don't want to watch
my works burn up because they came from my self-life! Teach my hands to War
oh Lord, and my fingers to fight. I want to be actively involved in Your
battles, to help Your people, with FAITH THAT WORKS BY LOVE! I WANT TO BE AN
OVERCOMER WHO JESUS SERVES AT HIS HEAVENLY TABLE....CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT
FOOD? I WANT THE PRIVILEGE TO EAT OF YOUR HIDDEN MANNA....BECAUSE I LIVED TO
SERVE YOUR KINGDOM, YOUR PEOPLE, AND not my measly little self! He who has
this hope, will purify himself even as he is pure!

No comments: