Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ellie, Jerrie, Debbie 1-23-10

From Ellie, Jerri, Debbie............

Ellie, this is an outstanding letter. I have been thinking about the thing God hates, the one first on the list PRIDE. PRIDE rebels against humility. And we yield to one or the other all the time. You had to humble yourself to write this, so did your Mom and Debbie. Humility is the GLUE THAT GLUES THE BODY OF CHRIST TOGETHER. Pride is the Acetone that destroys, it's the main ingredient to the kingdom that FALLS and does not stand. It's why so many are desperate and on drugs in the church, because there are not enough open, honest, sincere, humble, truthful people THAT CAN GROW TOGETHER because they speak the truth in love.

If we would all PREACH WISDOM, open up our foolishness and the light of the glorious gospel we get about our foolishness UNDERSTANDING WOULD KEEP TALKING TO US.

I know being busy, lack of meetings separate us, but these letters, women being open ARE SO POWERFUL, THEY ARE LIFE, HEALTH, HELP. AND UNDERSTANDING CAN KEEP TALKING TO US WHEN WE AREN'T PRIDEFUL.

I have to say I'M THRILLED THAT YOUR MOM HAS DECIDED TO PUT OFF PRIDE RATHER THAN PUTTING US OFF. She has always lived with the false walls of pride protecting her.... NOT.......... not protecting her. A MIGHTY FORTRESS WAS HER PRIDE.... and I think she is seeing how it's kept her from being who she needs to be TO JESUS AND HIS PEOPLE......GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!!

I'm going to buy that children's book THE EMPEROR WITH NO CLOTHES ON. I think someone had a grip on the religious spirit when they wrote that one!

Hi Ceci,
I just wanted to share somethings that I was talking to one I love about. I was telling her that she needs to start speaking to her farmilar spirit's and start rebuking them and to stop living as the victum and start taking responsibility for what she has sown into her marriage and family. I Got off the phone I started thinking about Linda's advice to me when i see what I have done wrong or the spirit that I allowed to oporate in me, she said repent and ask the Lord to forgive you. I called one I love back and left a message that she should repent and ask for forgiveness when the Lord bring to rememberance that things she has done or the spirit she has allowed to rule in her. After I got off the phone with her I started reading in acts and got a powerful scripture Acts 3:19 Repent ye therfore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

I was just so thankful that the Lord would bring to rememberance that words Linda willingly to give me and then lead me to this scripture!!

I was just thinking to look up the verse in the aramaic...Repent, therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out when the times of tranquillity shall come to you from before the presence of the Lord.
I looked up tranquil: free form agitations of mind or spirit, free from disturbance or turmil.

After reading this in the aramaic, does the second part of the scripture mean that the tranquillity and refreshing will happen as soon as we repent or when we stand before the Lord in heaven? BOTH
Thanks Ceci for your time and love!!!! love you Ellie
____________________________________________________________________

This is really good. Thank you for forwarding it. My silence has cause people to disappear as well. It's strange that I HAVEN'T see that and have been deceived into thinking that I could be satisfied by doing things my own way, walking in the light of my own sparks. I THINK I KNOW. I have been duped and indifferent to life in general. I am so sorry and ashamed that I've been a death trap to my kids and my family. NO MORE, I want to be right with Jesus and man. Thank GOD for this ministry and the light you have chosen to walk in and thank you too!!:) Please forgive me for putting you through it.
I am REALLY thankful to Pat, Alice and Carmie as well for their faithfulness and long suffering where I am concerned. That they would go there even knowing the wrath they would incur by talking to me. OH I'm sorry. I pray for true repentance and brokenness--not just saying I'm sorry to get away from the pressure. A humble and contrite spirit is what I need. Come Lord Jesus!!!!
Love,
Jerrie


Hi Ben
You have probably read what I wrote to Ceci in my e-mail, but I just wanted to write to you personally to let you know that I am sorry to you for what happened in Kona. As I am to all of the boys that were there. I could have played my part in changing things had I gotten people involved. If I had to do it over again, I would certainly do it differently. There were so many things that I passed over because I wanted Mikes' approval.
Kona was a test for all of us adults. We were all looking to meet our own needs our own way, and unfortuntely when adults do that they cause the young people in thier lives to be neglected and have sorrows that they wouldn't have if the adults cared more about pleasing God than themselves.
So, Please do not blame Gene, Ceci or Joe, or anyone else for what happened. They did not turn a blind eye. They just truly did not know what was going on. I wish SO much that I would have told them. But, to tell them would have meant me exposing my lust for Mikes' approval and I didn't want exposed.
In fact, that is the reason that none of us adults talked. We all had a demon that we were protecting. I know that had Gene and Ceci known all of the things that went on they would have been confronted, and things would have been different with everyone.
One comfort that I can give to you is that I know, that I know, that I know, that God will be faithful to those that were hurt....including your mom. Some how He will let them know that He is faithful and that it is man and woman that is unfaithful and limits His ability to expose some and bless others.
In fact, though Kona was hard on you and never should have happened the way it did, it can turn around for good. You now what it is like when adults are into thier own thing now. You can be thankful even, because it will all make you a better parent. Maybe had you not gone through it you would not know what kind of parent NOT to be.
Anyway, Ben, I love you and I just wanted to tell you that I am sincerely sorry for not getting Gene and Ceci involved, and I hope that this little note helps you understand some of the injustice that happened in Kona. I pray Gods' blessing on you and your little family. My love to you, Debbie
Our husbands are worthy of our
love and sowing anything else is tearing down our houses. YES PRVB. 22 TALKS ABOUT THAT WOMAN TOO,SHE'S A PIT A TRAP A SNARE FOR OTHERS TO FALL IN! This is such a revelation--I didn't lead my kids into the ditch--I was the ditch. I am so blessed to be here. To have the light and see the truth. OH GOD--Thank you. THAT IS WHO EVERY WOMAN IS WITHOUT JESUS!!!!

This is all so good. We are so blessed to continually be receiving
instruction on loving our husbands and children. I really was moved by the
Arthur Blessitt movie and realized that I need to live in the here and now
with my children, not waiting for them to grow up and not make so many
messes:), but be thankful today and do my ministry with my whole heart today.
And they are my ministry. Nathan and my girls. They are who are right in
front of me. And I have believed the lie that it is too hard to love and lay
down my life. I don't want my kids to grow up believing that lie. I want
them to see the blessing of loving and serving, so I must die to the selfish, worldly woman. Thank God that His mercies are new every morning and when we lack wisdom, we can ask and He will give it!!!!!If we really want it.
Amen and Amen!!!!
We are AMBASSADORS ALWAYS OF ONE KINGDOM OR THE OTHER, AND THEIR IS NO FENCE to sit on. We are loosing one govt. or the other AT ALL TIMES IN ALL PLACES, and realizing HOW MUCH POWER WE HAVE TO DO GOOD OR EVIL, and THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN THAT WILL NOT BE REVEALED...... one day it will all clear WHO LOVED JESUS......... and DID HIS WILL, AND AT LEAST TRIED AND WANTED TO, AND CARED........ It's true nothing can be done against love I praise and thank Jesus for the life that is here and the life that is shared in our house. This is a great letter. Thank you :)

1 comment:

JUMP FOR JESUS NET said...

Thank you Ellie!! The Lord has surly done great and marvelous things in our lives, hasn't He? Just to realize He loved us enough to bring us here. He gave us brothers and sisters who have given themselves to save us. It seems like they are the cloud of witnesses Hebrews 12:1 talks about.

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us."

This body is the cloud of witnesses and they are cheering and coaching us so we can see the truth and be set free to run the race set before us.
In the past I have chosen the familar spirits of self-righteous, pride, pity, lying--to name a few-- and have kick against the pricks. I am so sorry and ashamed that I have wasted 61 years doing my own thing. (THAT has proven to be the HARD way.) NO MORE--I think it was Solomon who said in Pro 17:3"...I have PURPOSED that my mouth shall not transgress." I have purposed that I will no longer choose the family familiar, but I will judge the spirits I walk in and I choose this day to serve the Lord Jesus Christ. I take His yoke. I will learn of Him and carry His burden and I will not take up my own cause again. (This sounds like a positive confession doesn't. It is not--it is my PURPOSE!!)
Jesus said "come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I WILL GIVE YOU REST. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find REST unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
I thank Jesus for YOUR love, YOU-- HIS CLOUD OF WITNESSES and New Life Messengers.
Jerrie