Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

RACH TO ELLIE

Thanks for sharing the scripture you did Ellie. It was so great. It spoke to me so much about how the lord blots are sins out, when we have a true spirit of repentance. I think things really started to change in my life when I decided to stop being Jades victim, Ben's too. That was the turning point, I think for me, to be able to overcome the other mountains in my life. I stopped caring about how damn "right" I thought I was, and started caring about if my heart was clean towards her because of my love for her. And I think before I could really walk in that, I had to get a revelation of how wretched I really was. It is so hard for us to see our self- "right" - iousness when all we focus on is our position in a matter. But anyway, I think some of us have expected a miracle to just happen, and "poof, " the Lord will just instantly change us. But it doesn't work that way. When we truly see our "nakedness" then we will have the spirit of repentance. It is like uprooting the bad soil, so that we can begin to grow a new tree. If we still find ourselves offended, and not sincerely humble, then we know that we do not see our nakedness. It is such a thankful thing that He shakes everything that can be shaken, so that we may come to know Him more and more. Love Rach

No comments: