Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

GREAT LETTERS FROM ELLIE AND JERRI

From Ellie, Jerri, Debbie............

Ellie, this is an outstanding letter. I have been thinking about the thing God hates, the one first on the list PRIDE. PRIDE rebels against humility. And we yield to one or the other all the time. You had to humble yourself to write this, so did your Mom and Debbie. Humility is the GLUE THAT GLUES THE BODY OF CHRIST TOGETHER. Pride is the Acetone that destroys, it's the main ingredient to the kingdom that FALLS and does not stand. It's why so many are desperate and on drugs in the church, because there are not enough open, honest, sincere, humble, truthful people THAT CAN GROW TOGETHER because they speak the truth in love.

If we would all PREACH WISDOM, open up our foolishness and the light of the glorious gospel we get about our foolishness UNDERSTANDING WOULD KEEP TALKING TO US.

I know being busy, lack of meetings separate us, but these letters, women being open ARE SO POWERFUL, THEY ARE LIFE, HEALTH, HELP. AND UNDERSTANDING CAN KEEP TALKING TO US WHEN WE AREN'T PRIDEFUL.

I have to say I'M THRILLED THAT YOUR MOM HAS DECIDED TO PUT OFF PRIDE RATHER THAN PUTTING US OFF. She has always lived with the false walls of pride protecting her.... NOT.......... not protecting her. A MIGHTY FORTRESS WAS HER PRIDE.... and I think she is seeing how it's kept her from being who she needs to be TO JESUS AND HIS PEOPLE......GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!!

I'm going to buy that children's book THE EMPEROR WITH NO CLOTHES ON. I think someone had a grip on the religious spirit when they wrote that one!

Hi Ceci,
I just wanted to share somethings that I was talking to one I love about. I was telling her that she needs to start speaking to her farmilar spirit's and start rebuking them and to stop living as the victum and start taking responsibility for what she has sown into her marriage and family. I Got off the phone I started thinking about Linda's advice to me when i see what I have done wrong or the spirit that I allowed to oporate in me, she said repent and ask the Lord to forgive you. I called one I love back and left a message that she should repent and ask for forgiveness when the Lord bring to rememberance that things she has done or the spirit she has allowed to rule in her. After I got off the phone with her I started reading in acts and got a powerful scripture Acts 3:19 Repent ye therfore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

I was just so thankful that the Lord would bring to rememberance that words Linda willingly to give me and then lead me to this scripture!!

I was just thinking to look up the verse in the aramaic...Repent, therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out when the times of tranquillity shall come to you from before the presence of the Lord.
I looked up tranquil: free form agitations of mind or spirit, free from disturbance or turmil.

After reading this in the aramaic, does the second part of the scripture mean that the tranquillity and refreshing will happen as soon as we repent or when we stand before the Lord in heaven? BOTH
Thanks Ceci for your time and love!!!! love you Ellie
____________________________________________________________________

This is really good. Thank you for forwarding it. My silence has cause people to disappear as well. It's strange that I HAVEN'T see that and have been deceived into thinking that I could be satisfied by doing things my own way, walking in the light of my own sparks. I THINK I KNOW. I have been duped and indifferent to life in general. I am so sorry and ashamed that I've been a death trap to my kids and my family. NO MORE, I want to be right with Jesus and man. Thank GOD for this ministry and the light you have chosen to walk in and thank you too!!:) Please forgive me for putting you through it.
I am REALLY thankful to Pat, Alice and Carmie as well for their faithfulness and long suffering where I am concerned. That they would go there even knowing the wrath they would incur by talking to me. OH I'm sorry. I pray for true repentance and brokenness--not just saying I'm sorry to get away from the pressure. A humble and contrite spirit is what I need. Come Lord Jesus!!!!
Love,
Jerrie

No comments: