Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

mean to your children or Gods?????

Ellie,

So glad you are getting revelation. One thing I wish I would have added was "the law of kindness was IN HER MOUTH."

I think as parents it is so easy to be condemning in our hearts towards our children for what we are guilty of. And we could get so much revelation out of how we are to the Lord, by watching how they are towards us.

I was even talking with your Mom about how there is no Kingdom (Government) without obeyers. And as the Grandparents we should be able to hear and obey.



WOW Ceci this is a great word! Thank you for sharing! I was just thinking the other day about Ayanna and wanting her to be a sister who will want to cover and care for her younger siblings and i was thinking about all the attitudes i have toward tommy, and the LORD starting talking to me about the spirit's that i am passing on to my daughter. I started seeing that if i don't judge how i treat tommy i won't have children that love eachother or care to treat eachother with love. I was really thankful that the LORD would show me this! love ellie

Those little attitudes you cop with your children are coming from thoughts inspired by the master himself, the master of lies...... Satan. He is on a mission to get your children to kill you, each other, or themselves. AND IT HAS WORKED ALL OVER OUR COUNTRY, EVERY DAY, OF EVERY YEAR. Spirits are real and they are on a mission to get you to look down on your children, lightly esteem them, see them as YOUR PROBLEM. They have an expected end for your children.............

Well, the devil is real and despair comes from him, he is the king of it. He's on a mission, and the song of his heart is despair and commit suicide, or despair and commit murder.

One of my friends came over today and I was telling her about a conversation with another friend..... about "the music in our heart." The Lord says, HE PUT A NEW SONG IN MY HEART EVEN PRAISE TO MY GOD. Most people are secretly walking around "singing" the devils song at his will. "It's too hard to love, it's too hard to wash feet, it's to hard to take grave clothes off. It's too hard to lay my life down for my children. My husband is too hard to love."

When my son Dan, and my daughter Rebekah were babies and I was folding a mountain of diapers one night..... singing "it's too hard. life is too hard, the Lord's given me more than I can handle" secretly in my thoughts...... I was right where the devil wanted me. Right where he had carved my conscience through my mother to be. I looked up on the wall and saw a plaque ironically my mother gave to me...... ( I think she was doing what she could to get me to stop singing the devils song the best she knew how, but I got some revelation about that too.) The plaque said THE LORD HAS NOT GIVEN YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE. I laughed, mocked, even thought with the help of imps...... that's a joke, that's not true, the LORD DOES GIVE US MORE THAN WE CAN HANDLE. I never even saw at that time, I was right where the imps of hell wanted me, right where I had been ALL MY LIFE.

How does a 10 year old feel like killing herself? How does a 13 Year old run away from home to another state for a MONTH. And how does a young girl of 14 leave home for GOOD?

I was thinking of all the silent and not so silent demonic communication between my mother and I today. Ps. 45 says, "don't make obedience to the spirit of your father's house." "The Kings daughter is all glorious within."

WHEN YOUR OWN MOTHER DESPAIRS OVER YOU, DOESN'T TURN TO JESUS, it carves and did carve my conscience with one LOUD SILENT MESSAGE, LIE FROM THE FATHER OF LIES. And that lie is YOU ARE MAKING MY LIFE HARD.

That was the song of my mother's heart towards me. I WAS AN INCONVENIENCE TO HER. I was TOO HARD for her to lay down her life for. NOW THIS WAS UNSPOKEN for the most part, but let loose by ATTITUDES she carried towards me. LIKE BEING MEAN, disrespectful, OFFENDED, curt, she LIGHTLY ESTEEMED ME, I WAS HER PROBLEM THAT WAS TOO HARD FOR EVEN JESUS TO SOLVE........ and she was going to church, SHE JUST WASN'T LOOKING TO JESUS.

OH MY GOSH, how many couples are being duped by imps to think their problems with their spouse is just more than they can handle.............. LOOK FOR THE TRUTH TO SET YOU FREE from singing the wrong song!!!!!! Hunt for it like GOLD!!!!

So I wrote a letter, saying "I AM LEAVING SO YOUR LIFE WILL BE EASIER"........ and went to another house, stayed with strangers, and winged life on my own. So my mother wouldn't have to feel sorry for herself anymore having to deal with my problems!!!! These were demons that had been trying to convince me to kill myself since I was very young. My mother interacted with my like I was her problem too big to handle. AND I BELIEVED IT TOO........ She secretly felt sorry for herself BECAUSE OF ME, SO I DID TOO.......... FELT SORRY FOR HER HAVING THE BURDEN OF ME, the child.

SPIRITS ARE REAL. I have come way beyond this now, it's even hard for me TO REMEMBER. Because I HAVE RECEIVED THE ENGRAFTED WORD THAT HAS SAVED MY SOUL FROM THE DEMONS CARVING MY CONSCIENCE THROUGH THE ADULTS that were just the devils' puppets with no idea what they were doing.

BE CAREFUL HOW YOU TREAT THE LITTLE ONES, their Angel's are looking down from heaving taking notes!!! AS YOU HAVE DONE IT UNTO THE LEAST OF THESE MY SERVANTS, SO HAVE YOU DONE IT UNTO ME.......... THIS IS THE ENGRAFTED WORD THAT KEPT ME FROM BEING A MEAN MOM, SEEING MY CHILDREN AS A BURDEN I COULDN'T BEAR. I wanted to PROVE I LOVED JESUS BY LOVING THEM, they were worthy of my love. It was the least I could do to lay down my life for them seeing how MY SAVIOUR LAID DOWN HIS LIFE FOR ME......... I wanted to get answers for their problems not curse them for their problems because they were inconveniencing me.

Oh change the way you think before it's too late. Receive the engrafted word that can save your soul AND YOUR CHILDREN'S SOUL!!! You only have a few short years to show them HOW PRECIOUS THEY ARE........ TO GOD THE FATHER, and YOU!!!

Don't sing the songs your parents sang.......... don't impart the spirits your parents imparted!!!!! Let God put the right song into your heart for your children........ HOW MANY PARENTS HAVE FOUND THEIR CHILDREN DEAD DUE TO SUICIDE WITH NO CLUE HOW THE DEVIL DUPED THEM INTO PLAYING RIGHT INTO HIS HANDS...........

THOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, MIND AND SOUL, AND LOVE THY NEIGHBOR, children, whoever..... as THYSELF. This is the ROYAL COMMANDMENT and in THIS IS ALL THE LAW OF CHRIST FULFILLED!!!

1 comment:

JUMP FOR JESUS NET said...

There is so much truth in what you have both said. Our children do know if we really love them or if they are a burden.

I remember when I was about 11 my mom sent me, for the summer, to babysit in another city. The plan was for me to stay at the peoples house and care for their children. The first day of my employment I was taken out into the country and left there to clean their house. I didn't even get to meet the children because I got homesick that first day and quit.

There was nobody to help me stick it out. I think that started me on the road of taking the easy way out. Which we all know is not the easy way out.

Anyway when I got back home, I was so excited to see mom.I could tell when I walked in--she was not as excited to see me. I was just another burden she had to figure out what to do with because she had to work. I was broken hearted. We never talked about that. I never got any understanding and I raised my girls the same way, as if they were a burden instead of the blessing FROM THE LORD THEY REALLY WERE--!
Will I have another chance to do it right. I have grandchildren and I have students. Because of what Jesus has given me, His blood and HIS BODY (New Life Messengers/the cloud of witnesses) I can do things differently--I can truly love and connect with these children. I can go and be His messenger of love. I can hear from Him and treat the children the way He would. Thank God He has given me everything I need to help our children count the cost.

The time we have to raise up our children in the way they should go IS so short. YOU ARE RIGHT!!! If we want them to hear from Jesus, we better be hearing from Him.
Jesus is right. There is "no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." Ellie, it is so exciting to hear you say that Jesus talked to you and you heard Him and responded. Thank you both for sharing!!
Jerrie