Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

WHAT WE SOW, WE REAP

To hate someone is to look down on them, and we shouldn't just decide for someone that they will respond carnally to what we say. Even if they always have in the past, why not go into the battle with "Love Hopes All Things" and have an anointing of love and faith on us rather than fear and unbelief that we won't be heard?

It's the spirit, the anointing that is on us when we go to others that determines how the battle will go.........

This is an addition......... The top of the letter..........

I was thinking about the time I felt the spirit was opening my eyes to "God is not mocked, what a man sows this shall he also reap." It was like I could see for the first time that Michael did not believe that and I should talk to him about it. Well I had to face the truth that, ME, MYSELF, I, did not believe that either, I had never really taken that truth to heart. So when I went to Michael, because I had face the truth ABOUT ME, and had some humility AND FEAR OF THE LORD myself, I could SUBMIT TO HIM IN THE FEAR OF THE LORD when I talked to Him. Looking back on that now I AM SURE THAT IS WHY GOD WENT TO BATTLE FOR ME, because I JUDGED MYSELF first before I went to him, OUT OF LOVE FOR HIS SOUL.

It's easy to play the part of the self-righteous victim, most people do it. Have you seen the movie "Defending Your Life"?

Gene and I were telling some people a varitey of stories the other day where A WRONG WAS STOPPED BY DOING WHAT WAS RIGHT. What a GLORY, WHAT AN HONOR, that we could let some one wrong us. It's the least we can do. WE PUT JESUS ON THE CROSS, and we can barely suffer a wrong, much less LOOK TO HELP COVER a sinner. And by that I mean exactly what I did with Michael, what Gene did with Vicky, we did not look to condemn them BUT HELP THEM GET COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS THROUGH REPENTANCE, so THEY WOULD NOT DIE IN THEIR SIN. It's unconfessed sin we will get judged for. AND IF WE HAVE CONFESSED AND REPENTED, why the heck wouldn't we help someone else???????? IT'S OUR HONOR, IF THEY REJECT AND REFUSE US. At least Michael and Vicky both know SOMEONE LOVED THEIR SOUL ENOUGH TO TRY AND HELP THEM BE CLEAN IN THEIR CONSCIENCE BEFORE GOD. And the filthy of conscience, CANNOT, WILL NOT HELP THEIR HUSBANDS AND CHILDREN HAVE CLEAN CONSCIENCE OR FEAR THE LORD, BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHERE THY ARE AT. AND THEY SEE NO HONOR OR GLORY IN LAYING DOWN THEIR LIFE TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE.

That's the point, WHEN THE DEVIL COMES IN LIKE A FLOOD, the Lord wants us to raise a standard up against him, for we wrestle not against flesh and blood. And when we wrestle for the right reason, LOVE, FAITH, to help GOD BE GLORIFIED AND THE DEVIL BE PUT UNDER FOOT,and TO HELP OTHERS STAND, WE BECOME LIKE OUR BROTHER JESUS!!!! WE SUFFER........ AND WE SUFFER WHATEVER WE NEED TO FOR LOVES SAKE, TO HELP, TO HONOR GOD!!!!! WE WHO ARE SPIRITUAL OUGHT TO HELP THOSE THAT ARE WEAK AND NOT TO PLEASE OURSELVES.........GET IT???????? THAT'S THE MESSAGE OF THE GOSPEL, THAT'S THE GOSPEL GENE AND I HAVE BEEN PREACHING ALL ALONG!!!

WE GET OUR HANDS CLEAN, AND HAVE A PURE HEART WHEN WE CARE ABOUT SOMEONE'S SOUL AND LOVE THEM ENOUGH TO GET THE COUNSEL OF GOD FOR THEM, and we are guilty when we don't. And if they refuse the counsel of God in us we can get someone else involved FOR OUT OF THE MOUTH OF 2-3 WITNESSES THE WORD OF GOD IS ESTABLISHED.

No comments: