Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT, Lynette, Jerri

Lynette, we have all been liars, man pleaser's (which is really self pleasure). Then we go gang-ho to tell the truth, but it's not because we love, it's not because we are humble, loving, kind, tenderhearted.) It is like being coached in a sport. At first we don't want to play, we aren't good we try and make a bunch of mistakes. But when we learn the sport, get free, have faith, and confidence in the coach, we can play the sport.....

It is like boxers, we can beat the air and get no where, or we can have a relationship with the coach and get the PUNCH that deals the BLOW from God. HOW SINCERE is our love when we tell others the truth?????? THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT to be honest with ourselves about. That was the thing that stuck out to me about Gene's stories. In all of them he prays, hears from God, then delivers the blow that breaks the yoke!!!! THAT'S WHEN LIFE IS AWESOME, AND GOD IS POWERFUL, and we have to abide in the right vine for the truth to do it's REAL WORK!!!!


I
realize for myself and with Kolbe that we really do what we want, and if we
want to see we will and if we want to know the truth we will search it out.
"everyone who is of the truth will hear my voice," Jesus said. So when we
aren't hearing from Him, who are we of? I was thinking about Prov 19:11 The
discretion of a man deferreth his anger and it is his glory to pass over a
transgression. God gets the glory when we are willing to pass over being
offended by our husbands transgressions and choose to sacrifice our emotions and feelings and look to love him. He that covereth a transgression seeketh love but he that repeateth a matter seperates very friends. I am convicted myself at the times I have uncovered Nathan's weaknesses and not looked to cover and love. We really are destroying our own flesh and tearing down our house.
Jerrie sent over a note about loving the praise of men more than God, it's a great revelation. Then as we mature, WE NEED TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE THE RIGHT SCENT.... Love, Faith, hope....... I know sometimes some of the women get offended with my openness. BUT WE ARE IN THE BATTLE TOGETHER, WE ARE HELPING EACH OTHER INTO HEAVEN with DROPPING OUR PRIDE AND BEING OPEN WITH OUR REVELATIONS. We need each other so much more than we realize. We need each others dung to learn from..... THAT'S WHAT DOES NOT GO ON IN MOST CHURCHES. PEOPLE HIDING THEMSELVES FROM THEIR OWN FLESH. I LOVE YOU ALL, I WANT YOU ALL TO GO TO HEAVEN, TO BE WISE WOMEN, AND THE MORE OPEN WE ARE, THE MORE WE CAN ALL LEARN AND BE WISE!!!!! Who of us have not been the foolish woman, who's heart is a band, snare and trap!!!! We have nothing to loose but pride AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN. To conquer the whiles of the devil against our soul TOGETHER!!!!

I was reading the proverbs yesterday and remembered when the Lord gave me
Prov. 21;9 and 10 about being the brawling woman, (faultfinding and
contentious) that seeketh only evil and can find no good in my husband. That
in itself is so destructive to our marriages. Our husbands are worthy of our
love and sowing anything else is tearing down our houses. YES PRVB. 22 TALKS ABOUT THAT WOMAN TOO, SHE'S A PIT A TRAP A SNARE FOR OTHERS TO FALL IN! THAT IS WHO EVERY WOMAN IS WITHOUT JESUS!!!!

This is all so good. We are so blessed to continually be receiving
instruction on loving our husbands and children. I really was moved by the
Arthur Blessitt movie and realized that I need to live in the here and now
with my children, not waiting for them to grow up and not make so many
messes:), but be thankful today and do my ministry with my whole heart today.
And they are my ministry. Nathan and my girls. They are who are right in
front of me. And I have believed the lie that it is too hard to love and lay
down my life. I don't want my kids to grow up believing that lie. I want
them to see the blessing of loving and serving, so I must die to the selfish, worldly woman. Thank God that His mercies are new every morning and when we lack wisdom, we can ask and He will give it!!!!!If we really want it.
We are AMBASSADORS ALWAYS OF ONE KINGDOM OR THE OTHER, AND THEIR IS NO FENCE to sit on. We are loosing one govt. or the other AT ALL TIMES IN ALL PLACES, and realizing HOW MUCH POWER WE HAVE TO DO GOOD OR EVIL, and THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN THAT WILL NOT BE REVEALED...... one day it will all clear WHO LOVED JESUS......... and DID HIS WILL, AND AT LEAST TRIED AND WANTED TO, AND CARED........

No comments: